BJP Samajwadi Party Manifesto: As such , parties always make tall promises in elections. Some promise electricity and some jobs. Some to build roads and some to bring plans for women. Promises may not be fulfilled but announcements are made. There is not much time left for the first phase of Uttar Pradesh assembly elections. Voting will be held on 58 seats on February 10.
But suddenly such a twist came in the election ‘picture’ of UP, knowing that everyone was surprised. On Tuesday, BJP and Samajwadi Party launched their respective manifestos. There is a long list of promises in BJP’s Sankalp Patra and Samajwadi Party’s manifesto. But for the first time in the Uttar Pradesh elections, two such promises of these two parties have come to the fore, which are very interesting.
According to the manifesto of BJP, the party has announced to give two free cylinders to the beneficiaries of PM Ujjwala scheme on the occasion of Holi and Diwali. At the same time, the Samajwadi Party has announced that two-wheelers will be given one liter and auto rickshaw drivers will be given three liters of petrol and 6 kg of CNG free. At present it is not clear whether one liter of petrol will be available free every day or once in a month. The same question remains with free CNG as well.
Before the upcoming assembly elections, these promises of both the parties have become the center of discussion because both cylinder and petrol are special needs of poor to middle class. From political to the streets of UP, there is a lot of buzz about these two promises.
At present, the price of petrol in the capital Lucknow is Rs 95.15 per liter. At the same time, the price of 14.2 kg cylinder is Rs 937.50. By promising 2 free cylinders to the poor in a year, BJP has tried to help the poor. At the same time, the Samajwadi Party has given special attention to the middle class, the employed and the lower classes. Now it will be known only on March 10 that which party’s ‘free bet’ has made the public press the button of EVM.
BJP And Samajwadi Party Manifesto
BJP Manifesto Highlights
- Let us decide to fill vacancies in all State services as soon as possible.
- Provide for a term of imprisonment of at least 10 years and a fine of one lakh rupees for those guilty of love jihad.
- Establishment of Ramayana University in Ayodhya for research on cultural and religious facts related to Lord Rama.
- Promise to host the grand Mahakumbh event of the year 2025 with world class facilities.
- Free electricity for irrigation of farmers for the next five years.
- To operate the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel agricultural infrastructure mission at a cost of Rs 25,000 crore.
- Renovation and modernization of sugar mills at a cost of 5000 crores
- Develop six food mega-parks in the state.
- By launching the Nishad Raj Board grant scheme, providing boats of up to one lakh rupees to fishermen at 40% grant.
- Free Scooty for deserving female students under Rani Laxmibai Yojana.
- Promise to increase aid granted under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana from Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000.
- Free public transport for women over 60.
- Increase the pension of widows and destitute women to one and a half thousand rupees per month.
- Develop primary schools as smart schools.
- Creation of at least one university in each circle.
- Include the life stories of all great men and freedom fighters in the school curriculum.
- Establishment of a gymnasium and playground in each Gram Panchayat.
- Organize a cricket practice in each block.
- Establishment of an academy for various sports in the state.
- Appoint yoga teachers at the school and college level.
- Establishment of six Dhanwantri Mega health parks in the state at a cost of Rs.30,000 crore.
- Prompt appointment of 6,000 doctors and 10,000 paramedics in the state.
Special things of Samajwadi Party’s Manifesto
- The MSP will be given for all crops.
- Sugar cane producers will be paid in 15 days.
- A free laptop will be given to the children of the 12th pass.
- 300 units of electricity will be provided free of charge.
- Pledge of 33% reservation for women in government jobs.
- A craft market will be created.
- Farmers will be freed from their debts within 4 years.
- The law on the redemption of debts will be made.
- Free fertilizer for those growing less than 2 acres.
- 25 lakh and memorial to martyr family during farmers movement.
- 2 bottles per year to BPL families.
- A law on the guarantee of urban employment will be promulgated.
- Will strengthen again 1090, FIR will be organized by WhatsApp email.
- Free education for girls from KG to PG.
- 18,000 pensions for the elderly.
- From the Samajwadi grocery store, you will get a plate for 10 rupees.
- 1890 Mazdoor will start the power line.