IBM is hiring Software Development Interns!
About IBM: International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Company Name: IBM
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Responsibilities of the Inter
Design, develop, debug and test application software
Take initiative and excel in teamwork
- Should be good understanding and coding knowledge in at least one of these languages: Java, Perl, Python, React JS
- Developing reusable software/ framework-based products dealing with scalability, availability, reliability, testability
- Deliver software that meets functional and non-functional requirements, quality metrics, and validating test cases for incorporation into MSS Platform and Applications.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes and quickly apply them to the overall development effort.
- Skilled in software design, data structures, and algorithms
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to think creatively
- Knowledge of Linux and Kubernetes, Microservices, Swagger, REST, JSON, Kafka, ServiceNow, Gradle, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Spring Boot, MySQL, Elastic Search, unit testing (JUnit),
- Other – GitOps Flux, OpenShift, Helm, IBM Cloud, CouchDB, HashiCorp Vault, IBM Cloud Paks, Sonar, Ansibl
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Latest Jobs: Click Here
Latest Medical Jobs: Click Here
Latest Engineering Jobs: Click Here
Latest Government Jobs: Click Here