Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras) has introduced the MS program in Analog, Mixed-Signal (AMS) and RF VLSI Design from this educational session. The program will provide one-year classroom education and a two-year career exposure through Texas Instruments training.
The admission process has already begun in the 2021 education program at www.ee.iitm.ac.in. Candidates may submit their application on or before April 30th.
This program is a separate Masters in Science (MS) with Research that provides a complete understanding of Analog and VLSI integrated from theory to practice, focusing on real-time industry problem statements. The study will be sponsored by the Texas Instrument India. Students will also receive a lump sum while studying.
Admission IITM MS 2021: Qualifications
1. Those with a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Instrumentation or related engineering courses with a 65% degree are eligible to apply for the program.
2. Applicants must have a valid GATE rating of 650 or higher in EC, EE, or IN. Currently, GATE scores are valid for 3 years.
3. The requirement for GATE is issued to IIT B.Tech students with a CGPA score of 8 or higher.
IITM MS Program: Key Features
1. The program is for three years which includes one year of class study, and two years of internships on the TI India campus.
2. Selected students will receive a full scholarship sponsored by IT India.
3. Learners will also find the bulk while they study.
4. They will also have the opportunity to develop high-quality technology and present it at an international forum.
5. After the completion of the program, they will have the opportunity to work with IT India.
Commenting on the program, Prof. Nagendra Krishnapura and Prof. Shanthi Pavan, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras, said, “The TII-IITM system has proven to be the most desirable startup pad of analogue talent in the country. It benefits greatly from the more than fifty-year practice of good analog performance at IIT Madras, as well as the opportunity to do industrial work on the edge of IT India. ”