Saturday, December 3, 2022

LU Ph.D. Admission 2021: No entrance exam for part-time Ph.D., admission on the basis of experience in job

Must read

Lucknow: Lucknow University has announced that there will be no entrance examination for admission to part time Ph.D. course. The admission of such candidates will be done on the basis of their write-up, experience in job and interview. All the candidates applying for part-time course have to submit a write-up of 1000 words.

According to the guidelines released by LU, 70 per cent weightage will be given on this write-up. The rest 30 per cent of the weightage will be given on the basis of experience in job, academic qualifications and interview. The candidates of part-time Ph.D. will not be eligible for any fellowship or scholarship.

Source: lkouniv.ac.in (Ph.D. guidelines) @therealityhunt.live

Lucknow University has started the part-time Ph.D. for the first time. Admission for a total of 89 seats for part-time course will be done. The application process had already been started from March 9. The guidelines for the application process are available on the official website of Lucknow University. A maximum of 70% weightage is given to the write-up. The candidates applying for part-time Ph.D. course have to give a description in 1000 words about the field in which they want to purse the course. This write-up will be of utmost importance.

According to Lucknow University Dean Research Monisha Banerjee, EWS category candidates will also be given a chance for the part-time Ph.D. course. The candidates have to mention it in the application. They can also upload the certificate at the time of application. However, it is not compulsory.

The candidates have to submit a self declaration certificate along with the EWS certificate at the time of counseling. The minimum time duration for the part-time Ph.D. course will be four years and maximum time will be eight years.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article