Weather update: From UP to Bihar and Jharkhand, the monsoon effect is now visible. The Indian Meteorological Department has forecast rain and thunderstorms in parts of Uttar Pradesh for the next 1 to 2 hours on Saturday. The meteorological department has already issued an alert for heavy rains accompanied by thunder and lightning in parts of West Bengal as well as in Odisha and Chhattisgarh. It is currently raining in Bihar.
Heavy rains continued over most parts of eastern India and central India since Friday. According to the Meteorological Department, the monsoon reached other parts of southern Gujarat, remaining areas of Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, parts of southern Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and southern Gujarat. So let’s see what the Weather update will be in which part of the country.
- During the next 2 hours it will rain in Kasganj, Bijnor, Deoband, Nazibabad, Roorkee, Sharanpur, Chandpur, Amroha, Moradabad, Rampur, Sambhal, Chandausi, Bilari, Atrauli and the neighboring areas of Uttar Pradesh. At the same time, it rains continuously in Bihar.
- Heavy rains can be observed over Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Sikkim, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Telangana. According to the weather service, there is a possibility of strong winds (speed 25-35 km / h) in the plains of northwest India for the next four days.
- Heavy rains are expected in remote areas of Bihar, Uttarakhand as well as other parts of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan over the next 4-5 days. The rest of northwest India will receive heavy rains from June 11-14. On the other hand, on June 12 and 13, there will be heavy rains in various places.
- Kerala is very likely to receive heavy rainfall in isolated places from June 11 to 15, while Konkan and Goa are very likely to receive very heavy rainfall during the same period. Heavy to very heavy rainfall is also likely to occur over the coastal and neighboring Ghat districts of Maharashtra and coastal Karnataka.
- In issuing a rain alert, IMD said conditions were favorable for a further advance of the southwest monsoon in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, the remaining parts of Chhattisgarh and Odisha, all of West Bengal and Jharkhand and parts of Bihar and eastern Uttar Pradesh will be.
ALSO READ: GST Council Meeting Updates: No Drug Tax Against Black Fungi, Other Covid Essentials, Says FM Sitharaman