After successfully raising 453 rupees from the initial public offering (IPO), all eyes are on the shareholding in Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sponsored by Barbecue Nation Hospitality. Barbeque Nation Hospitality (IPO) shares for the first time are expected to be completed on April 1. Investors can check their share status on the IPO registrar’s website, Link Intime India, and BSE. The Barbeque Nation assignment is expected to be posted on the BSE and NSE on April 7th.
The Rs 453 crore IPO for a rare restaurant series had received a decent response from investors, subscribing 5.98 times. The crisis received 2,99,01,510 share bids compared to the 49,99,609 shares offered, according to NSE data. The proportion of qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) is 5.11 times registered, 3.10 non-institutional investors, and individual retailers (RIIs) 13.13 times.
The issue, which traded from March 24 to 26, contained stocks comprising 1,175 rupees including, including new equities up to 800 crore and a promise of sale (OFS) equivalent to Rs 375 crore. The offer price band was Rs 498-500 per share.
Ahead of IPO, the company has raised Rs 203 crore from anchor investors. Backed by private equity investor CX Partners and ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s investment firm Alchemy Capital, Barbeque Nation Hospitality is intended to use fund proceeds to fund the company’s capital expenditure for expansion, besides prepayment or repayment of certain borrowings and expenses related to general corporate purposes.
The company is promoted by Sayaji Hotels, Sayaji Housekeeping Services, Kayum Dhanani, Raoof Dhanani and Suchitra Dhanani. It is backed by private equity firm CX Partners, which made its first investment in 2013 and again in 2015.
Here’s how to check the Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO allocation status:1. Go on Link Intime India’s website, the registrar to the IPO
2. Click on the drop-down menu and select the company name as Barbeque Nation Hospitality in the drop-down menu of the investor’s centre section.
3. Enter your Permanent Account Numbers (PAN) or application number or Client ID.
4. After entering details, investors can click on submit button and view their allotment status.
5. Applicants can also check their IPO allotment status on the BSE website.
6. Select Equity and then from the dropdown, select issue name- Barbeque Nation Hospitality.
7. Enter your Permanent Account Numbers (PAN) or application number and click Search.