Enjoy a festive weekend with this great recipe!
Pineapple as a pizza insert may not please everyone, but pineapple cake with cream is hard to resist; isn’t it? So what better way to enjoy the weekend than to indulge in a delicious homemade pineapple cake.
If that sounds interesting to you, look no further as we have the perfect pineapple cake recipes, courtesy of YouTuber and baker Shivesh Bhatia.
Look at everything you need to prepare for this heavenly feast!
For the cake
1 cup – Castor sugar
2 tsp – Lemon juice
180g – Whole flour
2 tsp – Vanilla extract
300ml – Milk
½ cup – Vegetable oil
2 tablespoons – Powdered milk
1 tsp – Baking soda
¼ cup – yoghurt
2 tbsp – Sugar
60ml – Water
200g – Chopped pineapple
- First things first, set the oven at 180C. At the same time, load your can of cake with parchment paper.
- Next, take a bowl and add sugar, oil. Combine the two ingredients at high speed. Add vanilla essence and curd. Hit again. When you are done, add lemon juice, milk and serve one last time.
- Take another container and place a large sieve over it. Stir in all-purpose flour and baking powder. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
- While baking, prepare compote. Take a pan and add lumps of pineapple, sugar and water. Cook over low heat until the pineapple comes down and looks like jam. When the cake is ready, cut it and cut it into two layers.
- Brush with pineapple compote or sugar syrup. Apply some cream on the edges and center and spread the compote. Sprinkle whipped cream on top and add a second layer of dry cake. Lift it up with donkeys of whipped cream.
- Spread it evenly on top and enjoy it!