can youtube shorts be monetized
YouTube has paid creators over $30 billion in the last three years.
That’s a lot of money.
And if you’re wondering how to get the big money pie, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’re going to show you exactly what you need to do to earn $10,000+ a month for your YouTube channel using YouTube shorts.
YouTube Shorts are short-form vertical videos that are designed to be viewed on mobile devices. They are similar to other short video platforms like TikTok and Instagram Reels, and are meant to allow users to easily create and share brief, engaging videos.
What are YouTube Shorts?
Shorts videos can be up to 60 seconds in length and can include a variety of content, such as music, dance, comedy, beauty, and more. They are created using the Shorts camera, which is built into the YouTube app and provides features like video speed control, music selection, and a timer.
Shorts can be discovered in a variety of ways, including through the Shorts shelf on the YouTube app’s homepage, the Shorts tab on a channel’s page, and through search results and recommendations. Users can also engage with Shorts videos by liking, commenting, and sharing them, as well as by subscribing to the channels that create them.
YouTube Shorts are currently available in a number of countries, including the United States, India, Brazil, and the United Kingdom, with plans to expand to more regions in the future.
How To Get Started With Shorts
It’s incredibly easy to get started with YouTube Shorts.
You can, in theory, make money from your first video if you meet the eligibility criteria:
- You have a YouTube channel.
- You’ve uploaded a Short within the last 180 days.
- Your content is in line with YouTube’s community guidelines.
- Your videos are classed as original content (so no TikTok or Instagram watermarks).
Sounds simple, but what does the monetization model look like?
How Much Can I Earn From The YouTube Shorts Fund?
Monetization of the short film comes from YouTube’s $100M Creator Fund (no ads!). A portion of this fund is paid monthly to reward creators like you.
This is expected to continue until late 2022 as YouTube collects feedback from creators to establish a “long-term program dedicated to YouTube short videos.”
But I want to know how to get a portion of that $100 million payout The amount you get is based on engagement and views
This is an established Great for influencers.
This reward-based system allows you to compete directly with other creators. Your income will depend on the performance of your videos and possibly other creators on platforms outside your niche. So…
As a content creator who wants a guaranteed monthly income, it makes sense to invest in a paid platform like Uscreen (months).
Paid platforms give you control over your income, but monetization of your short videos is entirely at YouTube’s discretion.
They have announced that they will be testing short shelf ads, but this does not guarantee an immediate ad revenue program.
With that in mind, here are some ways to please your algorithmic angel and increase your chances of being invited to the fund.
Use trend sound.
- Include the hashtag #shorts in your description and title. Post
- original videos (all watermarks removed).
- Play with video length.
- Experiment with different types of videos.
- Using “voting” on the channel will give you benefits.
- To monetize your YouTube short videos, just keep posting and promoting your content to get your ticket to Willy Wonka’s Golden He.
How To Claim Your Money
When you receive an invitation to join the Creator Fund, you must be willing to go and receive your money. The process goes like this:
- Accept the YouTube Terms of Service and connect your Google AdSense account.
- Between the 8th and 10th of each month, YouTube will send you an email notifying you that you can claim your YouTube Short Bonus.
- You can then claim this until the 25th of the month (PS: if you don’t do this, you will run out of money!)
- The bonus will be paid out to your Google AdSense account on the 21st and 26th of the next month.
- And the create-post-prayer cycle starts all over again.
1 thought on “How To Monetize YouTube Shorts & Make $10,000+ Per Month | Youtube com”
Pingback: Gmail Generator: Everything You Need to Know -