Top 5 Century Scorers Of 2021: England drummer Joe Root (Joe Root) has scored many runs this year. He also has the most innings this year. Root scored the highest number of centuries (6 centuries) in 2021. He scored all of those centuries in test matches. With Root, these players have scored a maximum of centuries this year and are included in the top -5.
- Joe Root: English test captain Joe Root has played 17 international matches (Tests, ODI, T20I) this year. He scored over 1700 runs with an average of 72. Root has 6 centuries to his name this year. He will have a chance to increase the numbers further in the second Test of the Ashes series in Adelaide and the Boxing Day Test match at the end of the year.
- Paul Stirling: This Irish player has scored 4 centuries in 2021. Stirling has scored 1151 runs in 28 international matches with an average of 46. He is the second-best scorer of the century this year.
- Karunaratne: Karunaratne of Sri Lanka also marked 4 centuries this year. He has scored 986 runs in 10 international games averaging 57 runs.
- Babar Azam: Pakistani captain Babar Azam is fourth on the list. It marked 3 centuries. A total of 43 games have been played this year, mostly T20s. He has 1,760 runs to his credit this year. Azam also marked 14 half centuries.
- Fawad Alam: This Pakistani batsman has entered the top 5 goalscorers of the century by scoring 3 centuries in 9 international matches this year. Fawad has scored 571 runs with an average of 49 runs this year.