SSC JE Junior Engineer 2022 Exam Analysis: Staff Selection Commission conducted the SSC Junior Engineer exam today, November 14, 2022, in the morning shift. The commission has earlier notified that SSC Junior Engineer.
The commission has earlier notified 810 vacancies of Junior Engineer in various Central Government Departments.
Talking about the analysis of the exam, the questions asked in the exam were of moderate level.
The Reality Hunt is giving here a detailed analysis of the SSC JE Exam 2022 to help the aspirants to understand the difficulty level of the exam and the number of questions asked from the particular sections. Check the section-wise SSC JE Exam analysis 2022 as mentioned by General Intelligence & Reasoning are easy to moderate but Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) is a Moderate to Tough.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Analysis 2022 – Questions Asked
- Hirakud Dam is on which river?
- Who was the T20 cup winner last year?
- First Indian satellite launch date?
- Which sport does KL Rahul play?
- E-Shram Yojana – Labour & Employment
- DRDO Full Form – Defence Research & Development Organization
- Hydraulics and RCC
- Noise Pollution
- When the angle between two bones decreases, it is known as?
- What is the % of Plasma in the Blood?
- Madras High Court Judge –
- Prokaryotes – Partially Developed Nucleus
- Where Dhol Utsav celebrated ?
- Where Namaste Orcha festival celebrated ?
- French Open Winner – Rafael Nadal