22.9 C
India
Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sold Shares of these 5 companies

Must read

Best Deals

Shares -Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio Stocks: Selling continues on the stock exchange as Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the big bull of the stock market, is continuously selling his portfolio stocks. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has reduced his stakes in Delta Corp, Titan, Escorts, Lupine and Sail. He also reduced his stake in Wockhardt.

According to information provided to the regulator, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sold 75 lakh shares of Delta Corp till June 14 and reduced his stake from 7.48% to 3.36%. He also reduced his stake in Titan. He reduced his stake in Titan from 5.53% to 5.05%. In one turn, he held 8% of the capital of Titan. In escorts too, he sold his shares in the takeover bid. Their stake fell from 7.42% to 1.38%. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has reduced his stake in pharmaceutical company Lupine and state-owned steel company SAIL.

Let us tell you that Rakesh Jhunjhunlala and his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala have investments in Titan Company. In which Rakesh Jhunjhunwala owns a total of 3,53,10,395 shares of Titan which represents 3.98% of the stake in the whole company. The same Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds 95,40,575 shares, which represents 1.07% of the capital. In other words, the husband and wife together own a 5.05% stake in Titan.

ALSO READ: Report: Varun Dhawan’s father David Dhawan admitted to the hospital, the actor ran away from the promotion of the film

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

1,100FansLike
1,105FollowersFollow
100FollowersFollow
120FollowersFollow
500SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest article

Recommended Deal