Pega Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Pega delivers innovative software that crushes business complexity. From increasing customer lifetime value to streamlining service to boosting efficiency, we help the world’s leading brands solve problems fast and transform for tomorrow.
Pega clients make better decisions and get work done with real-time AI and intelligent automation. And, since 1983, we’ve built our scalable architecture and low-code platform to stay ahead of rapid change. Our solutions save people time, so our clients’ employees and customers can get back to what matters most. For more information, visit www.pega.com (NASDAQ: PEGA)
Company Name: Pegasystems
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Associate Software Engineer
Meet Our Team
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Picture Yourself At Pega
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement, test, deploy and operate the components and services that power Pega Cloud services. You will be adopting best devops practices using industry standard CI/CD solutions.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You’ll Do At Pega
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring and support.
- Use Java and Go-lang as the programming language to build highly available and scalable systems using modern Cloud native technologies.
- Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and technical requirements, and quality standards.
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer of information
- Work with Product owners and other stake holders along with the team members to design and build features for Pega cloud
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a Scrum model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are
You are a competent programmer having experience in cloud technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 0 – 2 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies, must be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight.
- knowledge of programing language (Java, Go-lang, Python) along with associated industry-standard frameworks.
- Exposure to Development, Deployment and Writing Infrastructure As Code (IAC) using one of cloud platform ( AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack)
- Good verbal and written communication skills and must be a fast learner.
What You’ve Accomplished
- Exposed to developing functional, robust and scalable services on cloud using Java/Go-Lang, container (Docker) and AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Exposed to Microservice (Lifecycle management), Kubernetes, Multi-tenancy (infrastructure), Multi-cloud, Cloud migration of the system, or any combination of these
- Partner with internal clients & product managers to align implementation with business goals & outcomes.
Pega Offers You
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
Apply Before the link Expires for Pega Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Latest Jobs: Click Here
Latest Medical Jobs: Click Here
Latest Engineering Jobs: Click Here
Latest Government Jobs: Click Here