#JUSTICEforNEETUG: The NEET UG 2022 exam is scheduled for July 17th, 2022, however, students are requesting a postponement till August. Candidates who want to postpone the NEET UG Exam have filed a new letter to Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan. The demand for and the request for postponement of the medical entrance exam have been counted in the letter. However, no formal response has yet been received on this.
On Twitter, the hashtag #JUSTICEforNEETUG is trending. More than a million students have signed a petition asking for the NEET exam to be postponed. Aspirants are experiencing mental stress as a result of not having enough time to prepare for their future careers.
On social media, a letter to the Education Minister requesting that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET-UG) be postponed is being circulated. The candidate has written to the Education Minister, requesting that he or she comprehend their issues and conduct the NEET UG 2022 exam in August. So that students can adequately study for the exam.
These problems mentioned in the letter written to the Education Minister-
- There isn’t much time for students to prepare for NEET UG. It will be impossible to prepare for NEET UG in two months.
- In the first and second weeks of July 2022, the Common University Entrance Exam (CUET) will be held. How will students study for many tests at the same time?
- Many students are preparing to take the JEE Main exam, which will be held three days after NEET-UG.
- Students do not have enough time to study for NEET UG due to the delay in counselling.
- Counseling has only been going on for a few days, so how can droppers prepare in three months?
- Since the academic year has just begun, how can the next session begin so soon?
The candidates also urged the NEET UG officials to take action in the students’ best interests, giving them at least six weeks’ notice and exam dates in late August or early September so that they may prepare well for the exam.
Around 10,000 candidates had previously written to the National Testing Agency (NTA) requesting that the exam be postponed to give them more time to prepare. In his letter, he noted that the counseling for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test 2021 was yet unfinished and that the NEET’s scheduled date of July 17 is nearly identical to the dates of CUET and JEE Mains.