Infogini Inc|| B.Tech(CSE)/ MBA ||2023 Batch
We are ranked as one of the INC 5000 fastest-growing companies for the last five years, Infojini has 12+ years of experience in providing IT services to clients.
We have extensive experience with Fortune 500 and government clients such as the State of Maryland, State of Texas, State of Washington, State of California, and many more.
Infojini delivers tailored solutions that enhance end-user productivity, reduce staff training, and improve the quality of services our clients provide to their internal organization, as well as to their customers. The firm’s in-depth expertise enables its clients to surmount today’s common challenges, as well as to prepare in advance, for their constantly changing IT needs.
Trainee – Business Development
As a part of the Sales & Business Development Team, you would be required to interact with the client prospects over the phone, social media, and through written correspondence. You would be required to prospect, propose, negotiate, close deals and manage client accounts on an end-to-end.
1. Eager to build a career in the US Inside Sales / Open to work in East Coast Shifts
2. Exceptional Outbound prospecting skills requiring outreach through multiple channels like Phone, emails, and Linkedin
3. Generate requirements from new clients and existing clients
4. Exceptional phone communication skills are able to understand different buying personas and persuade new business prospects to learn more.
5. Good to Have experience on Technology Sales – or some background in Technology
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent compensation offered as per Industry Standards.
- Lucrative performance-based incentives.
- Incentives on meeting Target .
- Free meal facility.
- Pick up & Drop.
- Employee-friendly Corporate Work culture.
- Free Breakfast
- Medical Insurance
Cost To Company :
Notice For Apply
Bond – 1 Year