India gave befitting reply- Dasu Bus Blast Probe: India has responded to Pakistan’s allegations of the attack on the bus carrying Chinese engineers. Foreign Ministry spokesman Arindam Bagchi said Pakistan was playing a trick to distract the attention of the international community.
“This is another attempt by Pakistan to denigrate India’s image in order to distract the attention of the international community from its role as the epicenter of regional instability and a haven for banned terrorists.” , did he declare. ”
Bagchi said, “We have seen the absurd statement by Pakistan’s foreign minister regarding the Dasu incident (India gave befitting reply). India has been at the forefront of global counterterrorism efforts in collaboration with the international community. The world community knows Pakistan’s credibility as far as terrorism is concerned.
Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said Thursday that India and Afghanistan were behind the suicide bombing of a bus in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province last month.
Let us tell you that 13 people including nine Chinese engineers were killed in the attack. The attack took place on July 14 in the Dasu area of the Upper Kohistan district, where a Chinese company is working on a hydroelectric project on the Indus River to generate 4,300 MW of electricity. When the bus carrying Chinese engineers and workers was traveling to the site of the Dasu Dam under construction, it exploded and fell into a deep drain.
After the investigation was completed, Shah Mahmood Qureshi in Islamabad said Afghan territory was used and the vehicle used in the attack was smuggled from Afghanistan. He accused the Indian intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) and the Afghan National Directorate of Security (NDS) of carrying out the attack. Qureshi alleged that there is a link between two agencies behind the incident.