Apple iPhone Trick: The fact that iPhones capture some of the greatest video available in today’s handsets is now well acknowledged. People have repeatedly praised the iPhone for its cutting-edge video quality. As a result, the likelihood of iPhone users using their phones for work and recording video is fairly high, and with the rise of short-form content like Instagram Reels, content creators want quick and easy ways to get their content out there.
Some genres, such as vlogs, DIY videos, and teaching, may demand you to film both yourself and the subject at the same time. Unfortunately, not even the Pro iPhones offer this capability, but thanks to third-party app support, we’ve created a brief walkthrough that allows users to record with both the front and back iPhone cameras at the same time:
1) Download Double Camera from the Apple App Store.
2) Once downloaded, provide the programme the required rights so that it can work properly.
3) When you launch the app, the only thing you see is the recording button and two camera feeds.
4) To upgrade to the paid version of the app, go to the Settings tab in the top right corner.
5) Finally, to record, simply press the record button. The recording of two video feeds from two separate camera lenses – front and back – will now begin.
6) Once you’ve finished recording, you can simply drag to reposition your front-facing camera footage. In the free edition, you can choose between two basic forms for the front camera feed, with five more unlockable possibilities in the full version of Double Camera.
Double Camera by Dayworks is currently free to download from the App Store with an in-app purchase option to upgrade to the full version for Rs 699. However, for the most basic needs, the free version should be adequate.
ALSO READ: Top 3 PS Plus Games to Play Right Now